Taras sentence example
- At Taras (Tarentum) he embarked for his homeward voyage in a Corinthian vessel.
- For instance, it is curious that Taras, the mythical founder of Tarentum, is said to have been conveyed in this manner from Taenarum to Tarentum.
- On Tarentine coins a man and dolphin appear, and hence it may be thought that the monument at Taenarum represented Taras and not Anion.
- Gogol's novel Taras Bulba (1834), was situated a little higher up the river.
- We will see how Taras distinguishes himself today.Advertisement
- The thousand rubles I paid for Taras were not ill- spent.
- He called for Taras the gardener, but no one replied.