Tamper with sentence example
- Bismarck realized that, in the struggle with Austria which he foresaw, Prussia could only be weakened were she to take up an attitude of opposition to the prevailing Liberal sentiment, and that to tamper with the constitution would not only be inexpedient, but useless, since special measures could always be resorted to, to meet special circumstances.
- The fate of the Habsburg empire depended upon the issue of the campaign in Italy, which would have been lost by the withdrawal of the Magyar and Croatian regiments; and the Hungarian government chose this critical moment to tamper with the relations of the army to the monarchy.
- Of recent years there have been signs of an attempt to tamper with the use of German as the common language for the whole army.
- The satrap revolts, moreover, assumed more and more formidable proportions, and the Greek states began once more to tamper with them.
- To tamper with a constitution that had so proved its quality seemed not so much a sacrilege as a folly.Advertisement
- Unable to tamper with Fate's court any more than Death could, the Dark One was taking a risk at wanting Wynn raised from the dead-dead.
- Drivers who tamper with car number plates are likely to face prosecution in a new clampdown.
- In addition: You must not tamper with the computers ' settings.
- I wo n't tamper with the Word of God!
- Why do we think we even have the right to tamper with nature in the first place.Advertisement
- Do not tamper with any fire equipment in halls, its there for your safety.
- I wo n't tamper with the Word of God !
- Affix gun cabinets to walls to make them harder to remove or tamper with.
- All things said, it's better not to tamper with your bitch too much from this point on.
- When you tamper with the basic Myspace code, you have lots of opportunities to mess up your layout!Advertisement