Tallulah sentence example
- As a result of the capture there is a deep gorge along the upper Savannah, especially along the branch called the Tallulah river; and the upper Tallulah, in a series of cascades, 21 m.
- They have one daughter, Tallulah Fyfe, and are expecting twin boys in 2007.
- Demi has three daughters: Rumer, Scout and Tallulah with ex-husband Bruce Willis.
- Willis and Moore were married for eleven years and have three children together: Rumer, born in 1988, Scout LaRue, born in 1991, and Tallulah Belle, born in 1994.
- Willis and Moore's three children, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Belle were also present for the ceremony.Advertisement