Synthase sentence example
- aldosterone synthase gene may interact with the Y chromosome to increase the odds of an individual's developing higher BP.
- chitin synthase genes.
- citrate synthase Computer simulations are a good way to study enzyme reactions.
- glycogen synthase kinase 3 in the mammalian clock.
- Novel triterpenoids suppress inducible nitric oxide synthase and inducible cyclooxygenase in mouse macrophages.Advertisement
- malate synthase by invoking a weaker hydrogen bond at the active site of that enzyme.
- methionine synthase from Escherichia coli were revealed.
- nitric oxide synthase: role in the genesis of vascular disease Annu.
- oxide synthase (NOS ), which converts L-arginine to NO.
- squalene synthase inhibitors by an EPSRC funded PhD student and support from Pfizer, Kent.Advertisement
- A study has been made of squalene synthase inhibitors by an EPSRC funded PhD student and support from Pfizer, Kent.
- When heme levels are low, greater quantities of delta-aminolevulinic acid (ALA) synthase are produced.
- Although there are eight steps in heme biosynthesis, there are only seven types of porphyrias; a defect in ALA synthase activity does not have a corresponding porphyria.
- AIP is caused by a deficiency of porphobilinogen deaminase, which occurs due to mutations in the hydroxymethylbilane synthase gene (HMBS) located at 11q23.3.
- The cinnamon may work by affecting blood sugar, activating certain enzymes like glycogen synthase and kinase (insulin receptor), resulting in increased insulin sensitivity and overall, improving the body's capacity to store glucose.Advertisement