Sleep-deprived sentence example
- The best solution to your sleep-deprived state is to sleep when your baby does.
- The early morning fog blanketing eastern Pennsylvania was thicker than the frosting on grandma's cake, but no thicker than the early morning fog shrouding David Dean's sleep-deprived brain.
- Maybe Dean's sleep-deprived brain was going in circles but something wasn't clicking, and it bothered him the rest of the night.
- You'll be sleep-deprived, and your baby will be adapting to all of the changes her development has in store for her.
- This kind of information, which can be different each day, is extremely hard to remember for someone who is chronically sleep-deprived.Advertisement
- Women who are chronically stressed or sleep-deprived greatly decrease their chances of becoming pregnant.
- I want to do it as a sleep-deprived Saturday morning citizen.