Skin-to-skin sentence example
- Side-sling design-While this style doesn't provide as much coverage as the A-frame design, it does offer more skin-to-skin contact between moms and their babies because the side-sling supports the breast from the side instead of underneath.
- Cold sores spread from person to person by direct skin-to-skin contact.
- Pinta is spread from one person to another by direct skin-to-skin contact.
- Another method, called kangaroo care, entails placing a medically stable, diaper-clad premature infant on a parent's chest for periods of time so that the parent and child are touching skin-to-skin.
- Feldman, Ruth, et al. "Comparison of Skin-to-Skin (Kangaroo) and Traditional Care: Parenting Outcomes and Preterm Infant Development."Advertisement
- The practice of "kangaroo care," first introduced by two South American neonatologists, is a method of skin-to-skin contact to promote parent and infant bonding especially for premature infants.
- If possible, nurse skin-to-skin and throw a blanket over the two of you.
- Skin-to-skin contact on the mother's chest or abdomen is especially helpful for breastfeeding.