Semi-structured sentence example
- Control group patients received usual care with quarterly semi-structured telephone interview follow-up only.
- This was to be followed by a series of semi-structured interviews.
- This involved semi-structured depth interviews with people in the local community.
- All the interviews were conducted by one researcher using a semi-structured questionnaire.
- A semi-structured interview schedule was utilized to facilitate the group discussion.Advertisement
- However, this approach was found to apply only to semi-structured information sources rather than to totally unstructured ones.
- The YGTSS, which was first published in 1989, is a semi-structured interview that is widely used by researchers who study tic disorders.
- "Semi-structured" means that it is an open-ended set of questions that allow the child's parents to describe the tics and other symptoms in detail rather than just answer brief yes-or-no questions.
- Semi-structured interview-A psychiatric instrument characterized by open-ended questions for discussion rather than brief questions requiring yes or no answers.