Selah sentence example
- Its most striking characteristic lies in the superscription ("A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet, set to Shigionoth"), the subscription ("For the chief musician, on my stringed instruments"), and the insertion of the musical term "Selah" in three places (v.
- Selah Jewelry: One-of-a-kind rings fashioned with tri-colored swirled designs for your perfect day.
- The musical notes found in the titles of the psalms and occasionally also in the text (Selah, 1 Higgaion) are so obscure that it seems unnecessary to enter here upon the various conjectures that have been made about them.
- 1 Of the various explanations that have been given of Selah the only one which possesses any probability is that given independently by Baethgen and others, viz.
- Holzinger interprets it as "man of the javelin": Hommel prefers "man of Selah," Selah being the Hebraized form of the Babylonian Sarrahu (i.e.Advertisement