See about sentence example
- I'll see about some rooms at the hotel.
- You will say nothing to anyone about what you see about me.
- We'll see about that soon enough.
- St Patrick founded the see about 440, but the present Protestant cathedral dates from 1790, the old structure, after suffering many vicissitudes, having been in ruins for 250 years.
- (1630-1694) also had a war with the Holy See about Castro, which was eventually razed to the ground.Advertisement
- I was surprised to see about a dozen soldiers encamped outside Papa's door.
- We are taking 2 sachet 's per day initially to see about the dose.
- Before you consider paying fees, see about negotiating on your own.
- If you are physically fit and can row a kayak, see about joining a group of kayakers or take one out yourself.
- If you know your sweetie would like a tape or VHS not made into CD or DVD, you can see about either buying a tape player or VCR with the specific media so your sweetie can enjoy it.Advertisement
- Gilmore Girls fan fiction allows fan authors to tell the stories they want to see about Lorelai, Rory, Luke and more.
- You may also want to see about getting coverage for prescription drugs.
- By choosing to hide your group settings, by making your profile more private, or by removing the groups from your profile page, you control just what others see about you.