Scratch-off sentence example
- The trouble was, she forgot to scratch off the other name.
- If you want to play a traditional lottery game, such as Powerball or state scratch-off tickets, you need to visit a licensed dealer to purchase your tickets.
- Some dealers only sell scratch-off tickets, while others sell quick picks, Mega Millions, Powerball and other state lottery tickets.
- One of the easiest is to purchase scratch-off tickets from a licensed dealer.
- This game is a lottery game where the goal is to scratch off and win Prince Charming.Advertisement
- Workers who demonstrate a good knowledge of workplace safety policies are given a scratch off game card.
- Cub scouts are given cards that they take to a certain number of people (usually around 25) and ask them to scratch off a section of the card.
- For teens and adults, try the scratch off cards.
- These have 32 donation spots where friends and neighbors can scratch off as many spots as they want and agree to pay the donation amount found underneath.
- All you do is hand a card to a potential donor and ask them to scratch off a circle to reveal the amount they will donate.Advertisement
- They have multiple invitation designs as well as scratch-off tickets, envelope seals, and more.
- Luck of the Irish Pack: Pick up some scratch-off lottery tickets, which are often available during the month of March in special St. Patrick's Day versions.