Schismate sentence example
- The following year, the question of the intervention of kings in the election of bishops having been raised in a pamphlet by Charles Hersent (Optatus Gallus de cavendo schismate, 1640), Marca defended what were then called the liberties of the Gallican Church, in his celebrated treatise De concordia sacerdotii et imperii, seu de libertatibus ecclesiae gallicanae (1641).
- collectio; Theodericus of Niem, De schismate, ed.
- In 1625 Catholic Europe was scandalized by the De Schismate of the Jesuit Santarelli, in which he claimed for the pope an absolute right to interfere in the concerns of secular princes, whenever he chose to declare that the interests of religion were in any way concerned.
- (Paris, 1693); Theoderici de Nyem De schismate Libri tres, ed.
- His most important works are the Nemus unionis and the De schismate.Advertisement
- The De schismate libri III., completed on the 25th of May 1410, describes the history of events since 1376 as Niem himself had seen them.
- Contemporary sources: Optatus Milevitanus De Schismate Donatistarum adversus Parmenianum, written c. 368 (Dupin's ed., Paris, 1700), and several of the works of Augustine.
- L tserth, Geschichte des spdteren Mittelalters (1903); Theoderici de Nyem de schismate libri tres, ed.
- Loserth, Geschichte des spdteren Mittelalters (1903); Theodorici de Nyem, De schismate libri tres, ed.