Schiemann sentence example
- ' Le Parlement russe (Paris, 1910), p. 21 2 Schiemann, Gesch.
- On his public life and constitutional reforms see Theodor Schiemann, Geschichte Russlands unter Kaiser Nikolaus I., Bd.
- See Vasily Ratch, Memorials of Count Arakcheev (Rus.) (St Petersburg, 1864); Mikhail Ivanovich Semevsky, Count Arakcheev and the Military Colonies (Rus.) (St Petersburg, 1871); Theodor Schiemann, Gesch.
- The relations between Poland, Prussia and Livonia are adequately dealt with by two sound German books, Theodor Schiemann's Russland, Polen and Livland bis ins xviii.
- Schiemann, Russland bis ins 17.Advertisement
- The lower jaw is extrem:.ly narrow, and 1 See Schiemann, op. cit., i.
- Thus it came about that, as Professor Schiemann puts it, " Potemkin's scenery was brought out again," and Nicholas walked with conscious self-approval through a Russia seemingly well ordered, but in fact merely temporarily prepared for each stage of his progress.
- Many documents are published for the first time in Schiemann's work; some, from the archives of Count Nesselrode, are published in the Lettres et papiers du Chancelier Comte de Nesselrode, t.
- Day, The Russian Government in Poland (London, 1867); Theodor Schiemann, Russland enter Kaiser Nikolaus I., vol.