Schie sentence example
- DELFT, a town of Holland in the province of South Holland, on the Schie, 5 m.
- SCHIEDAM, a town and river port of Holland, in the province of South Holland, on the Schie, near its confluence with the Maas, and a junction station 3 m.
- The Schie or Delflands boezem of South Holland is of this kind, and such a boezem is termed besloten or " sequestered," in contradistinction to a " free " boezem.
- oxford health insurance referred which cshcn in participation in schie want to pay.
- As a matter of course, the streams are also turned to account in connexion with the canal system - the Dommel, Berkel, Vecht, Regge, Holland Ysel, Gouwe, Rotte, Schie, Spaarne, Zaan, Amstel, Dieze, Amer, Mark, Zwarte Water, Kuinder and the numerous Aas in Drente and Groningen being the most important in this respect.Advertisement