Schick sentence example
- Lydgate's most doughty and learned apologist is Dr Schick, whose preface to the Temple of Glass embodies practically all that is known or conjectured concerning this author, including the chronological order of his works.
- One of this community was Dr C. Schick, who lived over 50 years in Jerusalem, and made many valuable contributions to its archaeology.
- Schack, Svensk literaturhistoria (1885, &c.) Schick and Warburg, Illustrerad Svensk literatur historia (1896); H.
- See publications of the Early English Text Society, especially the Temple of Glass, edited by Dr Schick; Koeppel's Lydgate's Story of Thebes, eine Quellenuntersuchung (Munich, 1884), and the same scholar's Laurents de Premierfait and John Lydgates Bearbeitungen von Boccaccios De Casibus Illustrium Virorum (Munich, 1885); Warton's History of English Poetry; Ritson's Bibliotheca Anglo-Poetica; Furnivall's Political Poems (E.
- (Orleans, 1896 - Plans, Ordnance Survey, revised ed.; Ordnance Survey revised by Dr Schick in Z.D.P.V.Advertisement
- Schick Intuition makes shaving cream obsolete because its four blades are surrounded by a skin-conditioning solid that lathers when it comes in contact with water.
- The foil-based design was patented in 1928 by American manufacturer Colonel Jacob Schick, and was further developed by the Remington Rand Corporation.
- One of the first successful electric shavers was invented by a man named Colonel Jacob Schick in 1927.