Schenkel sentence example
- See, on this, Schenkel's Bibel-Lexikon, iv.
- Schenkel, that dogma is what is enforced by civil and criminal law.
- DANIEL SCHENKEL (1813-1885), Swiss Protestant theologian, was born at Dagerlen in the canton of Zurich on the 21st of December 1813.
- Schenkel died on the 18th of May 1885.
- For general studies, see Schenkel's Bibel-Lexicon, iv.Advertisement
- Schenkel's W.
- 1-20 as addressed to Corinth, while Schenkel viewed it as designed for all the churches which Phoebe was to visit.
- It failed to produce an effect comparable with that of the first Life, but the replies to it were many, and Strauss answered them in his pamphlet Die Halben and die Ganzen (1865), directed specially against Schenkel and Hengstenberg.
- Schenkel, A.
- Schenkel, Der deutsche Protestantenverein and seine Bedeutung fur die Gegenwart (Wiesbaden, 1868, 2nd ed.Advertisement
- Daniel Schenkel >>
- Schenkel (Elberfeld, 1868); a selection of the letters by M.
- " Makkabaer " in Schenkel's Bibel-Lexicon) that in the hands of Jewish writers of the period nearly every event of consequence has a festival attached to it.