Schenk sentence example
- Florideae (Padua, 1889-1900); P. Falkenberg, " Die Algen im weitesten Sinne," Schenk's Handbuch der Botanik (vol.
- Schenk, Kaiser Leo III.
- The last archbishop of Utrecht, Frederick van Schenk van Toutenburg, died in 1580, a few months before the suppression of Roman Catholic public worship by William of Orange.
- Near Vollenhove was the castle of Toutenburg, built in1502-1533by the famous stadtholder of the emperor Charles V., George Schenk.
- Literature: Louis Brehier, La Querelle des images, and Les Origines du crucifix (Paris, 1904); Librairie Blond, in French, each volume 60 centimes (brief but admirable); Karl Schwartzlose, Der Bilderstreit (Gotha, 1890); Karl Schenk, "The Emperor Leo III.," in Byzant.Advertisement
- A species described by Schenk from Rhaetic rocks of Franconia as p Acrostichites princeps is hardly distinguishable from daceae.
- (After Schenk.) FIG.
- after Schenk;.