Schenck sentence example
- Schenck, Vegetationsbilder, vol.
- C. C. Schenck 2 subsequently conducted similar experiments, using a rotating mirror, and though he put a different interpretation on the effects, the main conclusions of Schuster and Hemsalech were not affected.
- Schenck, History of Fairfield (2 vols., New York, 1889-1905).
- For open pools and dams Schenck substitutes large wooden vats under cover, into which the flax is tightly packed in an upright position.Advertisement
- One hundred tons treated by Schenck's method gave 33 tons bolls, with 27.50 tons of loss in steeping; 32.13 tons were separated in scutching, leaving 5.90 tons of finished fibre, with 1.47 tons of tow and pluckings.
- In October 1872 Lord Granville notified to General Schenck, the United States minister} that the British government did not consider that the indirect losses were within the submission, and in April the British counter-case was filed without prejudice to this contention.
- Schenck's Vegetationsbilder (Jena, 1906); R.
- Schenck (Zeit.
- Schenck and W.Advertisement
- Susan Schenck is passionate about eating raw foods.
- LovetoKnow spoke with Susan Schenck about her book and about her thoughts on eating live foods.
- To purchase The Live Food Factor, visit Susan Schenck's website.