Scheibler sentence example
- Scheibler, by his simple and accurate tonometer, has recorded pitches in Vienna about 1834 from a1 433.9 to 440.2.
- 1829 Scheibler No.
- 1859 Scheibler No.
- 1859 Paris opera 1836 Scheibler, Stuttgart, proposed standard (440 at 69° F.).
- 1834 Scheibler No.Advertisement
- Scheibler Koenig..
- Cagnard de la Tour Scheibler Scheibler Ellis..
- Scheibler discovered l-arabinose in 1869, and regarded it as a glucose; in 1887 Kiliani proved it to be a pentose.
- Johann Heinrich Scheibler (1777-1838) tuned two forks to an exact octave, and then prepared a number of others dividing the octave into such small steps that the beats between each and the next could be counted easily.
- We have already explained how beats are used on Scheibler's tonometer to give a series of forks of known frequencies.Advertisement
- 1859 Paris opera 1836 Scheibler, Stuttgart, proposed standard (440 at 69Ã‚° F.).