Scharf sentence example
- Late in 1839 Fellows, under the auspices of the British Museum, again set out for Lycia, accompanied,by George Scharf, who assisted him in sketching.
- The most elaborate history is that of John Thomas Scharf, History of the State of Delaware (2 vols., Philadelphia, 1888); the second volume is entirely biographical.
- Scharf, History of Maryland (Baltimore, 1879), the most extensive general history of the state, but it contains numerous errors and the arrangement is poor; W.
- Scharf's History of Westchester County, N.
- Scharf, Chronicles of Baltimore (Baltimore, 1874).Advertisement
- Scharf, History of Westchester County (New York, 1886); and Allison, History of Yonkers (New York, 1896).
- Thomas Scharf's History of Westchester County (2 vols., Philadelphia, 1886).