Schafer sentence example
- Schafer (Leipzig, 1901), contains valuable information concerning the state of the Ethiopian kingdom in its author's time.
- They were collected and published in French as Memoires de chymie (Paris, 1785-1788); in English as Chemical Essays, by Thomas Beddoes (London, 1786); in Latin as Opuscula, translated by Schafer, edited by Hebenstreit (Leipzig, 1788-1789); and in German as Sdmmtliche Werke, edited by Hermbstadt (Berlin, 1793).
- Professor Schafer recommended the use of atropine prior to the administration of a general anaesthetic, in cases where the action of the vagus nerve upon the heart is to be dreaded; and there is little doubt of the value of this precaution, which has no attendant disadvantages, in all such cases.
- Hegel, Steidle and Gilden der germanischen Volker, already mentioned; but see also Dietrich Schafer, "Der Stand der Geschichtswissenschaft im skandinavischen Norden," Internationale Wochenschrift, November 16, 1907.
- Schafer (Munster, 1891) and Cornely (Paris, 1896) may be added.Advertisement
- Schafer, Demosthenes and seine Zeit (1885).
- Designer Tim Schafer spent over a decade at LucasArts creating games like Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, and Day of the Tentacle.
- Harold Schafer, the person who restored the historic town of Medora during the 1960's. 335 Fourth Street, Medora, ND 58645.