Schachen sentence example
- above sea-level, a little above the right bank of the Reuss, not far above the point where this river is joined on the right by the Schachen torrent.
- The same year a new carriage-road was opened from Altdorf through the Schachen valley and over the Klausen Pass (6404 ft.) to the village of Linththal (30 m.) and so to Glarus.
- One and a half mile from Altdorf by the Klausen road is the village of Burglen, where by tradition Tell was born; while he is also said to have lost his life, while saving that of a child, in the Schachen torrent that flows past the village.
- Kammlilucke or Scheerjoch (Maderanerthal to Unter schachen), snow .
- Ruosalperkulm (Schachen Valley to the Muota Valley), foot path..Advertisement
- Karren Alp Pass (Muota Valley to Linththal), foot path Kinzigkulm Pass (Schachen Valley to the Muota Valley), foot path .