Scentbug sentence example
- Slatkin & Co. SCENTBUG Home Fragrance Oil Fan: This innovative product, available in several different fashion colors, distributes fragrance oil without the safety hazard of an open flame.
- The Slatkin Scentbug is a revolutionary way to easily add customized fragrances to your home.
- The Scentbug was introduced in 2009 and quickly gained popularity because of its discreet design and easy portability.
- The Scentbug's spherical casing has dozens of pores on each side, allowing the fragrance to be evenly distributed by the small internal fan.
- Size: The Scentbug is compact enough for in small spaces such as bathrooms or cars.Advertisement
- Portability: Unlike many automatic diffusers, the Scentbug does not need to be plugged in to operate.
- Design: The small, round design of the Scentbug is discreet and versatile.
- Available in red, white, black, pink, green, yellow, and brown, there is a Scentbug that can easily fit in with any décor.
- Safety: Because the oil is dripped onto pads, it is impossible to spill a Scentbug.
- Before using the Scentbug, it is important to consider the product's pitfalls.Advertisement
- Battery Life: One of the biggest complaints about the Scentbug is the battery life.
- Noise: While the Scentbug's fan is quiet, it is not silent.
- Scentbug diffusers are available exclusively through Bath & Body Works retailers or through the company's online store for $12.50 per diffuser.
- Always place the Scentbug on a flat surface to avoid unbalancing and damaging the internal fan, and to promote even scent diffusion.
- For the best results, place the Scentbug in a centralized location with open space on all sides to allow fragrances to diffuse evenly and quickly.Advertisement
- The Slatkin Scentbug is an efficient, easy fragrance diffuser perfect for homes, offices, and dorms.
- With many colors available and a wide range of scents and endless scent combinations to choose from, anyone can enjoy a Scentbug with just the fragrances they prefer.