Scavo sentence example
- Remains of a public building, possibly belonging to the forum, were found in the centre of the modern city in making the foundations of the Caffe Pedrocchi at the south-west angle of Piazza Cavour - possibly a colonnade of fine Corinthian architecture (see P. Selvatico, Relazione dello Scavo.
- Actress Felicity Huffman plays the role of multi-tasking mom, wife, and entrepreneur Lynette Scavo to perfection.
- In this role, Scavo deals with whatever life hands her with grace and aplomb, including a personal battle with cancer, opening her home to her husband's motherless love child, and a troubled relationship with her own mother.
- In his role as Tom Scavo on Desperate Housewives, Scavo plays a completely different character - the married father of five young children.
- Season 5 opened with a five year leap forward leading to a recast of the Scavo children and the addition of the Solis children and Susan's son MJ.Advertisement
- Oscar-nominated and Golden-Globe-winning actress Felicity Huffman plays overwhelmed working mother-of-four Lynette Scavo on Desperate Housewives.
- Macy. Huffman's role as super mom Lynette Scavo on Desperate Housewives has garnered her numerous awards, including an Emmy in 2005 and a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2006.
- Savant now plays music-loving Tom Scavo, the husband of Lynette Scavo, on Desperate Housewives.