Scarsdale sentence example
- The court of the Honour of Peverel, held at Basford in Nottinghamshire, which formerly exercised jurisdiction in the hundreds of Scarsdale, the Peak and Wirksworth, was abolished in 1849.
- TOMPKINS (1774-1825), American politician, was born at Scarsdale, Westchester county, New York, on the 21st of June 1774.
- The greater part of the land in this section was comprised in vast estates such as Rensselaerwyck, Livingston, Scarsdale, Phillipse, Pelham and Van Cortlandt manors, and on these the leasehold system with perpetual leases, leases for 99 years or leases for one to three lives had become general.
- All of which proved to be untrue until recently when word got out that the music power couple applied for a marriage license in the small town of Scarsdale Village, New York, located about 30 minutes away from their TriBeCa loft.
- Born in Scarsdale, New York on December 23, 1946, Susan Lucci actually grew up in Garden City, New Jersey.Advertisement
- Lucci was born in Scarsdale, New York, and buried herself in voice and dance lessons, utilizing those talents in community theater.
- For example, the Scarsdale Diet was first introduced in the 1970's and appears to be a popular perennial favorite.
- The Scarsdale Diet reports an average calorie allowance much lower than the average 1200 calories the human body needs to function.
- The eating plan is similar to another fad diet, the Scarsdale Diet.
- The Scarsdale Diet dates back to the publication of a book by the same name written by Dr. Herman Tarnower in the 1970s.Advertisement