Scargill sentence example
- Scargill was seen to have been right all along and disapproval of the Government's policy came even from conservative back benchers.
- SLP supremo Arthur Scargill played his favorite role as a Populist demagogue from the floor.
- Of course, Galloway is not a would-be labor dictator along the crude, hamfisted and crazy lines of Arthur Scargill.
- He was also publicly disowned by SLP president Arthur Scargill.
- King Scargill had found a new set of fawning lackeys.Advertisement
- miners ' lamps given by Arthur Scargill.