Sbo sentence example
- In the circumstances, it is not surprising that there is an apparent discrepancy between theoretical and actual tonnages of SBO products.
- Despite the SBO ban, some potentially infective bovine tissues continued to enter the human food chain.
- Accordingly, obvious lymphatic and nervous tissue were not included in the definition of SBO.
- The returns were compiled from visits to 30 rendering plants, 18 of which rendered SBO.
- Brain and spinal cord from cattle incubating BSE ought not to have entered human food after the SBO ban in 1989.Advertisement
- Thus tallow derived from SBO material contained traces of SBO.
- Dr. Calman said that he would be advising Ministers that the distal ileum and thymus of calves should be proscribed as SBO.
- His extant works consist of two treatises; the one, Hcpi ravovj.thv s v4aipas, contains some simple propositions on the motion of the sphere, the other, IIEpi EirtroXWV Kai Sbo €wv, in two books, discusses the rising and setting of the fixed stars.
- The risk of SBO after appendicectomy for NSAP is greater than for non-perforated appendicitis.
- This suggested that the exemption of SBO from calves under six months was perhaps inadvisable.Advertisement