Saxatilis sentence example
- Such are the crowberry (Empetrum nigrum), Trientalis europaea, Rubus saxatilis and the globe-flower (Trollius europaeus).
- saxatilis) and the diminutive Pronolagus crassicaudatus, characterized by its thick red tail.
- Amongst other lichens affording red, purple or brown dyes may be mentioned Ramalina scopulorum, Parmelia, saxatilis and P. omphalodes, Umbilicaria pustulate and several species of Gyrophora, Urceolaria scruposa, all of which are more or less employed as domestic dyes.
- The chief of those employed for one or other, and in some cases for several, of these purposes were Cladonia pyxidata, Usnea barbata, Ramalina farinacea, Evernia prunastri, Cetraria islandica, Sticta pulmonaria, Parmelia saxatilis, Xanthoria parietina and Pertusaria amara.
- saxatilis, 6 to u p in.; I.Advertisement
- glades in the forest are locally enriched with species such as nodding melick Melica nutans and stone bramble Rubus saxatilis.
- An additional interest is the presence of an eastern outlier of the mainly western M12 Carex saxatilis mire.
- Caesius), and R. saxatilis, are pretty in partially-shaded spots in the rock garden in moist peaty soil.
- Kernera Saxatilis - A neat little plant forming a compact tuft of foliage, and in early summer a dense mass of tiny white blooms.