Savalas sentence example
- The popular Kojack actor, Telly Savalas, had a ghostly encounter in 1959.
- Coming home to Long Island after a date at two o'clock in the morning, Savalas ran out of gas.
- Savalas hadn't heard the car drive up, but he accepted the ride.
- When they arrived at the gas station, the man offered to pay for the gas, even though Savalas hadn't said anything abut not having any money with him.
- On the way there, he told Savalas that he knew a Red Sox baseball player and even gave him the name.Advertisement
- The man helped him fill the car with gas, and the man pushed the car to get it started while Savalas sat behind the wheel.
- Savalas discovered the man had also written down his phone number, so he called it and talked with a woman who became very upset when he asked for the man.
- Savalas later contacted her again, and the woman verified that the clothes the Samaritan wore were her husband's burial clothes.
- While talking further, Savalas discovered that the man had committed suicide by shooting himself in the throat, and this had destroyed his larynx.
- You may want to watch the Telly Savalas interview about his encounter or read more scary true ghost stories about a late night drive.Advertisement