Sauvage sentence example
- French hackney-coaches received the name of fiacre from the Hotel St Fiacre, in the rue St Martin, Paris, where one Sauvage, who was the first to provide cabs for hire, kept his vehicles.
- Thamnastraea, Le Sauvage.
- Sauvage offers lots of bikini wear, but also has a few sultry one-piece swimsuits in its 2006 line-up.
- Sauvage designer Elizabeth Southwood focuses on providing cutting-edge swim wear for both men and women.
- Gorgeous Ann V snuggles up with that old softy Kanye West as she sports a sinfully delicious swimsuit from perennial SI favorite Sauvage.Advertisement
- Sauvage Swimwear is all about fashion, glamour, and how the two intersect at the beach.
- The Sauvage Swimwear designer, Elizabeth Southwood, describes her collection as a wild mix of intense colors and wild prints.
- As you might imagine, Sauvage is truly exciting swimwear!
- The collection at Sauvage is broken up into three categories; Sauvage itself that focuses primarily on women, men's swimwear, and Luxe, an elegant take on paisley prints.
- Since Sauvage itself is the bread and butter of the entire collection, this is a great place to begin exploring the site, and the most important thing to know is that all of the swimsuits in this collection are named.Advertisement
- While it's true that the swimsuits offered by Sauvage Swimwear are a bit on the pricey side, their ode to high fashion and glamour makes them gorgeous to behold.