Saundra sentence example
- Yeah. Saundra said you called.
- Saundra, the clinic receptionist, volunteered her husband.
- Paul was a quiet guy, the complete opposite of Saundra.
- Carmen smiled a warm thank you to Saundra and she winked as she turned to walk back to her desk.
- Paul was the husband of the clinic receptionist, Saundra.Advertisement
- With the exception of Lori, a childhood playmate; Katie, the groom's sister; and Saundra, the receptionist at the groom's veterinary clinic – and of course, Carmen, the bride; everyone in attendance was a member of the Reynolds family.
- "Well," Saundra said, uncrossing her long skinny legs.
- One of our customers was telling Saundra about it and she thought you might be interested.
- Carmen took the phone and thanked Saundra for helping Alex get the lamb to her.
- Saundra didn't speak Spanish.Advertisement
- Alex was teaching Saundra to speak Spanish.
- As he walked through the lobby, the phone rang and Saundra answered it.
- He headed for the door again, but this time Saundra stopped him with a question.
- Saundra beeped him and said his flight to Texas was booked for 3 pm.
- I'm going home for lunch early, Saundra.Advertisement
- At her urgent request, Saundra transferred her to Alex.
- Saundra came over to him with a piece of paper written in Spanish and asked if he could translate it for her.
- With the exception of Lori, a childhood playmate; Katie, the groom's sister; and Saundra, the receptionist at the groom's veterinary clinic â€“ and of course, Carmen, the bride; everyone in attendance was a member of the Reynolds family.