Sauer sentence example
- Here in 1743 Christopher Sauer, one of the sect's first pastors, and a printer by trade, printed the first Bible (a few copies of which are still in existence) published in a European language in America.
- The sculptures of the pediments have been completely lost, but their design has been ingeniously reconstructed by Sauer.
- Sauer, Das sogenannte Theseion (Leipzig, 1899).
- The Sure or Sauer, the most important stream in the duchy, rises at Vaux-les-Rosieres in Belgian Luxemburg, crosses the duchy, and forms the eastern boundary from the confluence of the Our till it joins the Moselle after a course of 50 m., during which it receives the Wiltz, Attert, Alzette, White and Black Ernz, &c. The soil of Luxemburg is generally good; the southern districts are on the whole the most fertile as well as the most populous.
- Messrs Merriman and Sauer went to England as delegates to plead the cause, but it was noted that Hofmeyr refused to join, and the appeal to the British public was a complete failure.Advertisement
- Sauer, a member of the Cape government, was taking steps to induce Lerethodi, another chief, to advance against Masupha.
- Sauer (in Roscher's Lexikon) also identifies Hippolytus with the "health-giving sun," and Virbius with a healing god akin to Asclepius.
- Sauer came to England in the summer of 1901 on a mission from the Cape Africanders, and received much encouragement from Radical politicians.
- Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Sauer said at People.com, "[Hilton] disregarded everything ... and didn't care and kept driving."
- Smack My T-Shirts offers a highly detailed design created by Bob Sauer of fiery yin yang dragons.Advertisement