Sau sentence example
- The Save or Sau rises within the duchy, and is formed by the junction at Radmannsdorf of its two head-streams the Wurzener Save and the Wocheiner Save.
- Styria belongs to the watershed of the Danube and its principal rivers are: the Enns with its affluent the Salza, the Raab with the Feistritz, the Mur with the Miirz, the Drau or Drave, and the Sau or Save, which receives the Sann and the Sotla.
- sau,a s s age A bu`B, .,„.
- chi sau will teach you to fight it will not, to learn how to fight you need to fight.
- Wang Kiu applied the Tan sau hit from the wooden dummy to finish the fight fast.Advertisement
- Thus, in Samoa there are four different terms for to come: sau is for a common man; maliu mai is a respectful term for a person without a title; susu mai for a titled chief; and afro mai for a member of the royal family.
- Three Lucky Immortals, Fuk (also Fu), Luk (Lu) and Sau (Su) weren't really immortal.
- Sau (Su) is the immortal who symbolizes health and long life.