Satriano sentence example
- Agata de Goti, Alife, Ariano, Ascoli Satriano Cerignola, Avellino, Bojano, Bovino, Larino, Lucera, S.
- In September 1907 disorders in Apulia over the repartition of communal lands broke out anew~ and were particularly serious at Ruvo, Ban, Cerignola and Satriano del Colle.
- CARLO FILANGIERI (1784-1867), prince of Satriano, Neapolitan soldier and statesman, was the son of Gaetano Filangieri (1752-1788), a celebrated philosopher and jurist.
- On the reestablishment of the autocracy he was dismissed from the service, and retired to Calabria where he had inherited the princely title and estates of Satriano.
- The ancient Asculum was the capital of Picenum, and it 1 The epithet distinguishes it from Ascoli Satriano (anc. Ausculum), which lies m.Advertisement