Sativum sentence example
- D, Lunaria biennis, showing the septum B, Lepidium sativum.
- Lepidium sativum (garden cress).
- BARLEY (Hordeum sativum), a member of the grass family, and an important cereal which belongs peculiarly to temperate regions.
- sativum, subsp. distichum (described by Linnaeus as a distinct species, H.
- sativum, subsp. hexastichum, six-rowed barley (the H.Advertisement
- Knoblauch), Allium sativum, a bulbous perennial plant of the natural order Liliaceae, indigenous apparently to south-west Siberia.
- 21), and Hordeum sativum, barley (q.v.).
- - Spike of Wheat (Triticum sativum).
- sativum is the ordinary cultivated wheat, of which Haeckel recognizes three principal races, spelta, dicoccum and.
- sativum - p r i nc i pa l are very numerous and of every grade of intensity.Advertisement
- - Flower of Pea (Pisum sativum), showing a papilionaceous corolla, with one petal superior (st) called the standard (vexillum), two inferior (car) called the keel (carina), and two lateral (a) called wings (alae).
- Secondly if the seedlings were of genuine cress (L. sativum) they would have lobed cotyledons and taste " hot " .
- sativum), and chives (A.
- sativum, subsp. vulgare, bere, bigg or four-rowed barley (the H.
- Triticum sativum is wheat (q.v.) (fig.Advertisement
- Fresh garlic (Allium sativum) is believed to have antifungal action, so incorporating it into the diet or inserting a gauze-wrapped, peeled garlic clove into the vagina may be helpful.
- Garlic (Allium sativum) is a natural antibiotic.
- Other useful herbs to reduce symptoms are yarrow (Achillea millefolium), eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis), garlic (Allium sativum), and onions (Allium cepa).