Sassnitz sentence example
- A steam railway ferry connects it with the island railway on Riigen, and so with Sassnitz, whence a regular steamboat mail service affords communication with Trelleborg in Sweden.
- A ferry connects the island with Stralsund, and from the landing-stage at Altefahr a railway traverses the island, passing the capital Bergen to Sassnitz, on the north-east coast.
- Sassnitz, Garen, Sellin and LauterbachPutbus are among the favourite bathing resorts.
- The principal connexions with the south are made across the sound from Malmo to Copenhagen, and from Trelleborg to Sassnitz in Germany.
- It is also the first important station in Sweden on the Berlin-Stockholm route, which crosses the sea between Sassnitz in Riigen and Trelleborg, 20 m.Advertisement