Sary sentence example
- Large piles of building were erected, with strong outside walls, capable of resisting the assaults of an enemy, within which all the neces sary edifices were ranged round one or more open courts, usually surrounded with cloisters.
- At the same time, true: to the hypothesis of " immanence," he rigidly confines these categories to the given data, and altogether avoids the inconsistent tendency of Kant to transfer causality from a necessary relation between phenomena to a neces-' sary relation between phenomena and things in themselves as their causes.
- The former connexion between the Caspian and Aral by means of the gulf now represented by the Sary Kamish depression seems to be admitted by Russian scientists, nor would there appear to be much doubt about the connexion between the Khivan oasis and the northern extremity of the Sary Kamish.
- If we wish to study the effects of a movable load or system of loads, in different positions on the beam, it is only neces sary to shift the lines of action of the pressures of the support~ relatively to the funicular, keeping them at the same distanci apart; the only change is then in the position of the closing line of the funicular.
- At the same time another branch of the same gulf protruded northwards in the direction of the Aral, probably as far as the Sary Kamish depression, which lies to the west of the Khivan delta of the Oxus, separated from it by wide beds of loess, clays and gravel, covering rocks of an unknown age.Advertisement