Sarrien sentence example
- In 1905 he replaced the duc d'Audiffret-Pasquier as senator for the department of Marne, and in May 1906 became minister of foreign affairs in the Sarrien cabinet.
- Consequently he accepted the portfolio of public instruction and worship in the Sarrien ministry (1906).
- After the fall of the Sarrien Ministry in 1906 M.
- In March 1906 the fall of the Rouvier ministry, owing to the riots provoked by the inventories of church property, at last brought Clemenceau to power as minister of the interior in the Sarrien cabinet.Advertisement
- This speech marked him out as the strong man of the day in French politics; and when the Sarrien ministry resigned in October, he became premier.
- Lockroy, Ferdinand Sarrien and P. L.