Sarre sentence example
- A new bishopric was created for the French department of the Sarre, of which Trier was the capital.
- The branches of the Stour dividing near Sarre take the place of the former Wantsume, a sea-passage which had diminished in breadth to half a mile in the time of Augustine.
- The Wantsume was guarded by the Roman strongholds of Regulbium (Reculver) in the north and Rutupiae (Richborough) in the south, and was crossed by ferries at Sarre and Wade.
- 'i: ' + - Drip Scale,% inch = i foot T/ Sarre ?
- Sarre, Iranische Felsreliefs (unter Mitwirkung von E.Advertisement
- Sarre, Reise (1896); D.
- Sarre, Iran.
- The most important works on the monuments are: Flandin et Coste, Voyage en Perse (6 vols., 1840 sqq.); Texier, LArmnie, La Perse, ella Mesopotamie (2 vols., 1842); Stolze, Persepolis (2 vols., 1882); Sarre, Iranische Felsreliefs (1908).
- Sarre of Berlin and published in 1901 (Denkmi ler Persischer Baukunst; 65 large folio plates).
- To Hastings were attached the corporate_ members of Pevensey and Seaford, and the non-corporate members of Bulvarhythe, Petit Iham (Yham or Higham), Hydney, Bekesbourn, Northeye and Grenche or Grange; to Romney, Lydd, and Old Romney, Dengemarsh, Orwaldstone, and Bromehill or Promehill; to Dover, Folkestone and Faversham, and Margate, St John's, Goresend (now Birchington), Birchington Wood (now Woodchurch), St Peter's, Kingsdown and Ringwould; to Sandwich, Fordwich and Deal, and Walmer, Ramsgate, Reculver, Stonor (Estanor), Sarre (or Serre) and `Brightlingsea (in Essex).Advertisement