Sarda sentence example
- Ever since 1870 consideration has been given to projects for irrigating the fertile province of Oudh by means of a great canal to be drawn from the river Sarda.
- A tract of forest jungle, called the tarai, stretches along the extreme north of the district, and teems with large game, such as tigers, bears, deer, wild pigs, &c. The river Sarda or Gogra forms the eastern boundary of the district and is the principal stream.
- The elephant is found in the outer forests as far as the Jumna, and the rhinoceros as far as the Sarda; the spread of both of these animals as far as the Indus and into the plains of India, far beyond their present limits, is authenticated by historical records; they have probably retreated before the advance of cultivation and fire-arms. Wild pigs are common in the lower ranges, and one peculiar species of pigmy-hog (Sus salvanius) of very small size inhabits the forests at the base of the mountains in Nepal and Sikim.
- Located in Seattle, Washington, Meyer was one of the first lingerie boutiques in the United States to bring in European designers like Eres from Paris, Andres Sarda from Spain and many more.
- Tanga features fine lingerie collections from Andres Sarda of Barcelona, Argentovivo of Italy, Lise Charmel of France, Aubade of Paris, Nina Ricci, Chantelle and many more.Advertisement