Sapele sentence example
- Wari and Sapele are towns in the Benin district.
- The river is navigable by small steamers up to Sapele, a town on the south bank immediately below the junction of the head streams. The Ologi and Gwato creeks enter the Benin on the right or north bank, and on the same side (8 m.
- A northern arm affords ocean-going vessels access to Wari and 675 Sapele.
- With frames and doors crafted from heavy Coast Sapele, there is a hardwood conservatory fit for every home.
- Lined in ash & sapele with panel lights and halogen lighting throughout.Advertisement
- The black forest finish is dark, the natural maple finish is a light, almost pickled finish and sapele is a natural-looking finish.