Sanuto sentence example
- It illustrates Marino Sanuto's Secreta fidelium crucis, in which its author vainly appeals to Christendom to undertake another crusade.
- 2L - Map illustrating Marino Sanuto's Liber secretorum fidelium crucis.
- Among more eminent Genoese cartographers are Joannes da Carignano 1344), Petrus Vesconte, who worked in 1311 and 1327, and is the draughtsman of the maps illustrating Marino Sanuto's Liber secretorum fidelium crucis, which was to have roused Christendom to engage in another crusade (figs.
- Honter (1546) and Gulielmus Postel (1561) or the Geographia of Livio Sanuto 0588); others, and these the more numerous and important, supplement the original maps of several editions of Ptolemy.
- "Sanuto Diaries," October 31, 1532, in Cal.Advertisement
- of the 2nd series of Le Relazioni degli ambasciatori Veneti, edited by Alberi (Florence, 1846); and the Diarii of the Venetian Marino Sanuto (58 vols., 1879-1903).