Sante sentence example
- The names, area and population of the provinces and territories are as follows: The principal towns, with estimated population for 1905, are as follows: Buenos Aires (1,025,653), Rosario (129,121), La Plata (85,000), Tucuman (55,000), Cordoba (43,000), Sante Fe (33, 200), Mendoza (32,000), Parana.
- But the most magnificent of these gild halls is the Scuola di San Rocco, designed by Bartolomeo Buono in 1517 and carried out by Scarpagnino and Sante Lombardo.
- Great additions have been made to La Sante prison in Paris, and a new prison on gigantic lines has been opened at Fresnes les Rungis, on the outskirt of the metropolis, to replace the obsolete Mazas, and to give cellular accommodation to the large numbers always on hand in Paris.
- Trade was largely confined to the rivers and freighting for Sante Fe and Salt Lake before the war, but the first railway entered the state in 1853.
- The fort, from which the city took its name, was built in 1827, in the Indian country, by Colonel Henry Leavenworth (1783-1834) of the 3rd Infantry, for the protection of traders plying between the Missouri river and Sante Fe.Advertisement
- Comparison of virulent strains of G. pallida on Sante and transgenic potatoes 4.4.
- Under the direction of this committee, the association known elected, and in order to provide against the predominance of Buenos Aires, it was determined that Sante Fe should be the place of session.
- Forsaken by his Radical friends, Crispi governed with the help of the Right until, on the 31st of January 1891, an intemperate allusion to the sante memorie of the conservative party led to his overthrow.
- She moved to Sante Fe, New Mexico, in 1994, desiring to leave Malibu, but she currently divides her time between Sante Fe and Los Angeles.
- If you are in Sante Fe, New Mexico or San Antonio, visit one of the official Lucchese shops for a selection of boots and western wear.Advertisement