Santana sentence example
- Although Carlos Santana and his guitar joined Shakira for the song 'Illegal', the album didn't quite make the grade compared to her previous releases.
- These include "Black Magic Woman" by Santana, "Miss Murder" by AFI, "Cherub Rock" by Smashing Pumpkins, "Shout at the Devil" by Motley Crue, and "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by Scorpions.
- Playboy, Rampage, Punkrose, Chinese Laundry, Carlos Santana, Sugar, Roca Wear, BC Footwear, and BCBGirls--just to name a few.
- If you can't find what you're looking for in the Bakers brand, the stores also carry other brands like Carlos Santana, Chinese Laundry, Playboy, Steve Madden and more.
- Their line of New York City shoes includes famous name brands such as Anne Klien, Clavin Klein and Nine West, as well as the newly popular shoe brands of Jessica Simpson, JLo by Jennifer Lopez and Carlos by Carlos Santana.Advertisement
- Carlos Santana's line of footwear is both hip and fashionable.
- One of the first Telemundo co-produced telenovelas, Amantes del Desierto focused on the trials of Andres Bustamente and Barbara Santana.
- Glee cheerleaders Santana, Brittany and Quinn also provide entertaining interludes throughout the show.
- The Fit Moves Circuit was developed by Juan Carlos Santana, MEd, CSCS, NASM-CPT.