Sansandig sentence example
- At Sansandig the stream is deep enough to permit of steamers of considerable size plying upon the river.
- After Sansandig is passed the banks of The the stream become low and the Niger is split up into a number of channels.
- from Sansandig, that the labyrinth of lakes, creeks and backwaters ceases.
- Park landed at the Gambia, and struck the Niger near Segu (a town some distance above Sansandig) on the 10th of July 1796, where he beheld it "glittering in the morning sun as broad as the Thames at Westminster and flowing slowly to.
- past the ruins of Sansandig, as far as Diafarabe.Advertisement