Sanjaya sentence example
- Sanjaya Malakar may not have been crowned an American Idol, but he certainly has a bright future ahead of him.
- Sanjaya Malakar seemed an unlikely candidate for the American Idol finals.
- Week after week, blog and entertainment writers predicted Sanjaya's demise, but he continued to remain on the show.
- After a longer ride than anyone could have predicted, Sanjaya was voted off American Idol on April 18, 2007.
- The exposure Sanjaya received while on the program made him a household name - discussions about his talent (or lack of) and ever-changing hairstyles made headlines every week.Advertisement
- While other Idol castoffs have not achieved Hudson's level of success - and many have completely faded out of the spotlight - it looks like Sanjaya Malakar isn't going anywhere too soon.
- Sanjaya has remarked that he is "more than a musician" and hopes to explore acting and modeling opportunities.
- His final performance on American Idol was definitely not the last the world has seen of Sanjaya.
- Sanjaya Malakar knows a thing or two about being on American Idol - despite often being the joke of the reality talent competition, Sanjaya hung on as a finalist, making it to seventh place.
- Sanjaya Malakar first graced our television screens on the sixth season of American Idol, where he initially seemed a quiet force in the competition.Advertisement
- Despite Malakar displaying the least talent among the American Idol finalists, fan support (from "Fanjayas") kept Sanjaya in the running for longer than anyone expected.
- Gone but not forgotten, Sanjaya Malakar is coming back to the American Idol family to host the special Idol Stars: Where Are They Now.
- What does the future hold for Sanjaya Malakar?
- While he didn't win the title of American Idol, Sanjaya hasn't given up on his musical career just yet.
- More infamous for his stint on the sixth season of American Idol than anything else, Sanjaya Malakar did manage to win one competition: most popular hairstyle.Advertisement