Sanguineum sentence example
- Malpighi, who affirmed that the body of the chick is to be seen in the egg before the punctum sanguineum makes it appearance.
- sanguineum, a tufted grower, has the flowers a deep rose colour; and the double-flowered white and blue forms of G.
- Striking instances of coloured mycelia are afforded by Corticiunt sanguineum, blood - red; Elaphomyces Leveillei, yellow - green; Chlorosplenium aeruginosum, verdigris green; and the Dematei, brown or black.
- geranium sanguineum is prominent.
- The site has been selected particularly as a representative of the north-eastern variant, in which bloody crane's-bill geranium sanguineum is prominent.Advertisement
- Ribes Gordonianum - A hybrid between R. aureum and R. sanguineum, is an old and tolerably common shrub-intermediate in growth as well as in flowers, which are an orange-red; it is distinct and showy.