Sandown sentence example
- To the north near the railway station is Sandown Park, where important race meetings are held.
- Sandown >>
- SANDOWN, a watering-place in the Isle of Wight, England, 62 m.
- It is beautifully situated on rising ground overlooking Sandown Bay and the English Channel, on the S.E.
- coast resorts of Sandown and Shanklin and also the famous Steam Railroad south of Ryde.Advertisement
- Long distance supply pathways originating in Sandown and Hayling Bays remain conjectural.
- detached Victorian, licensed Bed & Breakfast in Sandown offering 14 bedrooms.