Sandon sentence example
- 2 He was from January 1635-1636 rector of Sandon, in Essex, where his first wife, Anne Claxton, is buried.
- ARMIDALE, a town in Sandon county, New South Wales, Australia, 313 M.
- 7), SO called from his birthplace Canana near Tarsus (not Cana in Cilicia nor Canna in Lycaonia), was the son of one Sandon, whose name indicates Tarsian descent, not Jewish as many have held.
- He made his maiden speech in the House of Commons on the 4th of August 1876, on Lord Sandon's Education Bill.
- 4) that Sandon belongs not to Lydia but to Cilicia.Advertisement
- Sandon: A longer top in a boldly colored circular print, it is wire free with a halter strap and black ribbon under the bust.
- Sandon: This style has a wedge heel and comes in black and chocolate.
- Leeville: This is a more rugged style but similar to the Sandon.