Sanborn sentence example
- Sanborn, Henry David Thoreau (Boston, 1882), in the ` American Men of Letters Series "; H.
- Sanborn, was published in Boston, Mass., in 1892.
- Sanborn and William T.
- Sanborn; and Lowell's criticism in his Fable for Critics.
- There is a great mass of general descriptive literature, especially on Southern California, such as Charles Dudley Warner, Our Italy (New York, 1891); Kate Sanborn, A Truthful Woman in Southern California (New York, 1893); W.Advertisement
- Sanborn (editor), The Genius and Character of Emerson: Lectures at the Concord School of Philosophy (Boston, 1885); Oliver Wendell Holmes, Ralph Waldo Emerson (" American Men of Letters" series) (Boston, 1885); James Elliott Cabot, A Memoir of Ralph Waldo Emerson, 2 vols.
- Sanborn, New Hampshire, an Epitome of Popular Government (Boston, 1904) in the " American Commonwealths Series "; and W.