Salvin sentence example
- Salvin, "On the Avifauna of the Galapagos Archipelago," Trans.
- (1876); Sclater and Salvin, "Characters of New Species collected by Dr Habel in the Galapagos Islands," Proc. Zool.
- In 1849 he began A Monograph of the Trochilidae or Humming-birds extending to five volumes, the last of which appeared in 1861, and was followed by a supplement by Mr Salvin.
- Salvin (2898-2905).
- The overlordship then fell to the crown, and the families of Frossard, Mauley and Salvin successively held the manor as underlords.Advertisement
- In 1623 Ralph Salvin tried to regain the manor of Doncaster from the mayor and burgesses, who, fearing that the case would go against them, agreed to pay about £3000, in return for which he gave up his claim to all the manors in the soke.
- Salvin (Ibis, 1860, p. 37) in the case of one of them, M.
- It is not uncommon in the forests of the isthmus of Panama, and Salvin says (Proc. Zool.
- Salvin (Proc. Zool.
- Salvin (Ibis, 1861, pp. 138-149), from his own observation of this very local and remarkable species.Advertisement
- In 1866 the succession was again taken up by the Exotic Ornithology of Messrs Sclater and Salvin, containing one Sclater hundred plates, representing one hundred and four and species, all from Central or South America, which are Salvia.